Team Member Application – Marketing Assistant
The marketing assistant will take pride in ensuring that details for our marketing events, presentations, and classes are handled in a professional manner that reflects our commitment to quality. This individual will be deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. Our marketing manager will work closely with the marketing assistant to empower them to succeed in their role.
Regular Work Activities
- Assist with marketing events at real estate offices
- Follow up with real estate agents after marketing presentations
- Assist marketing manager with organization of prospect lists, marketing initiatives, and other marketing activities
- Manage touch points with real estate agents through various forms of communication including hand-written notes, phone calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Assist in managing company social media pages
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of social media
Hours & Compensation
This position allows the right individual to work from home and with flexible hours. Since the position does require in-person visits to real estate offices, the ideal candidate will be located in the North Metro Atlanta area, preferably near Canton, GA. The position can be customized for 10-15 hours week, with most responsibilities completed on weekday mornings. The compensation range is $18-25 per hour depending on experience, skill, and motivation.
Please complete the form below if you feel you are the right person for this role: