Experienced Market Development Specialist
We are looking for an individual who thrives on building relationships and is looking to be at the front line of a team that is changing an industry. We place a high priority on integrity, achieving goals, providing VIP customer service, and having fun as a team. You will receive from us a great work atmosphere, competitive compensation, and a flexible schedule.
Based in Woodstock, GA, At Ease Inspections is one of the fastest growing home inspection companies in the United States. We have earned our reputation as a premier inspection service by providing a high level of expertise and outstanding customer service to home buyers and real estate agents. Our vision is to develop a portfolio of service businesses related to the housing market that will create financial freedom for our team members and change the lives of others.
- The main goal of the Market Development Specialist is to initiate relationships with top-producing real estate agents that will drive business to our home inspectors. You are expected to help build strong brand awareness by developing relationships with realtors and brokers, thereby increasing market share.
Regular Work Activities
- Maintain and initiate contact with a list of top producing realtors/teams for prospecting, touch points, and meetings.
- Maintain relationships with real estate agents that we currently work with by implementing multi-touch point system.
- Promote At Ease Inspections in the real estate community through phone calls, one-to-one meetings, networking, office visits and classes.
- Manage details for events, sponsorships, and classes such as organizing food, promotional materials, and system for effective follow up.
- Track, document and report all monthly expenses and keep up with expense amount limit per month.
- Event planner for annual “At Ease for Angels” event, as well as promotion of event throughout the real estate and first responder communities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in market development role for similar company (pest control, home warranty, home inspections, etc.)
- Must be located in close proximity to Cobb and Cherokee counties.
Key Skills and Traits
- Commitment to honesty and integrity
- Goal-driven, motivated to win
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Able to persevere in the face of rejection
The Market Development Specialist relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage business referral relationships. This individual may exhibit drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence in achieving goals.
- Paid vacation
- Matching Retirement Plan
- Salary + Commision
- $65,000-$100,000+ per year based on experience and industry contacts